Members please take note of updated branch opening hours here. Our phone lines will be manned from 9am-5.30pm Monday - Friday and 9.30am- 2pm on Saturday.
If you are worried about your loan repayments please contact us here, Please also submit any supporting documents to your application by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Register for your PIN:
1 . Go to www.peoplefirstcu.ie and click 'Register' button on the homepage
2. Complete all details on the form
3. Click the 'Submit Form' button
4. A member of staff will call you to confirm your details and send your PIN in the post
5. The first time you access your account online with your PIN must be from a PC, laptop or tablet, you can use any device thereafter. Simply visit www.peoplefirstcu.ie and click the 'Login' button on the right hand side. Or Download our app 'People First Credit Union' for anytime access on your mobile phone
- If you already have an online banking PIN, you are already registered & have access.
- If you have forgotten your PIN you can request a replacement by contacting us at 057 8622594
For the latest information from the Health Services Executive in relation to the Coronavirus, please visit the HSE website at the link below
For the latest information from the Department of Health in relation to the Coronavirus, please visit the DOH website at the link below
Should there be any impact on credit union operations, we will provide updated information on our website and social media channels. Please follow us on Facebook People First Credit Union or on Instagram @peoplefirstcreditunion