Cultivate - Farming Loan
What is Cultivate?
Cultivate is a Loan Specifically Designed for Farmers. Cultivate provides short to medium term loan opportunities built specifically around the growing needs of our farming members. It has been developed in collaboration with several of our fellow credit unions – and aims to build a relationship with our farming members to develop and future proof their farms – by providing quick and easy access to finance.
- Maximum loan amount: €75,000 (unsecured)
- Loan Term: 1 to 7 years
- Rate: 6.55%
- APR: 6.75% APR
Agri loan can be used for a variety of farming purposes such as:
Invest in new or second hand machinery
Purchase additional Livestock
Your loan repayments can be tailored to suit your needs, you can arrange to make monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annual repayments. You can also arrange to have your farming subsidies paid directly into your Credit Union Account. You will also have free loan protection insurance, which is only one of many Credit Union benefits. There are no arrangement fees or penalties for early repayments.
For more information on our Agri loans drop in and talk to us or call 057 8622594
To apply for our Cultivate loan, you must be a member of People First Credit Union. If you are not already a member, go to the membership page on our website for eligibility criteria or call into your nearest credit union office. We have offices in Portlaoise, Abbeyleix and Athy.
Great! Your halfway there, call Jane on 086 0322540 or 057 8622594 and we can arrange a friendly face to face chat about your loan needs.
To apply for an Agri loan, you must be a member of People First Credit Union. If you are not already a member, go to the membership page on our website for eligibility criteria or call into your nearest credit union office.
To assess an Agri Loan the following supporting documentation is required:
• Two years financial accounts (the most recent available)
• The most recent Revenue chapter 4/ Form 11 self-assessment Form
• 3-6 months bank statements ( for business and personal)
• 2 payslips, if in receipt of same
• Evidence of any non-business related income
• Tax Clearance Certificate / letter from your accountant confirming tax affairs are up to date
• Statement of direct payments for the previous year
• Final milk statement for the previous year
• For amounts greater than €25,000 a business plan* must be provided, including projections for 3 years
• Any other supporting documentation which may assist in your loan application, including evidence of loan purpose