Monster Home Loan over €30K
Are you dreaming of making your nest bigger, brighter or warmer? We’re giving your bigger loans of €30k+ our smallest online rate at just 6.99% (7.2% APR). Take a look at our loan calculator below.
Why borrow from People First Credit Union?
- FLEXIBLE TERM AND REPAYMENT OPTIONS
- No hidden fees, transaction charges or early repayment penalties
- Free loan protection insurance to eligible members
- COMPETITIVE INTEREST RATE
- NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED
- NO LUMP SUM PAYMENT
- NO EXTRA FEES
- FLEXIBLE PAYMENT SCHEDULES
- FREE LOAN INSURANCE -SUBJECT TO CRITERIA
- REPAY EARLY OPTION WITH NO PENALTIES
- NO INFLATED PAYMENTS
How to apply?
Making an application is as easy as clicking here to apply for an online loan or calling us at 057 8622594. Our loan officers are on hand at our office and applications can be made in person without the need for an appointment.
Terms of the Loan:
- Online only 6.99% ( 7.2% APR)
- Amount - €30 - €200k
- Term max 25 years
- Electronic Fund Transfer to bank account and loan to be repaid by Direct Debit only
- Loans over 10 years and over €100k, first legal charge to be held as per CP 125 from January 2020
- To be drawn against invoices/quotations.
- Can be drawn in stages for loans over 100k
- For family homes only, no residential investment properties allowed
Membership has many benefits...
Flexible & Convenient Loans
Members can take out flexible loans immediately after joining, and repay at tailor-made schedules. Subject to criteria, all of our loans are fully insured (for free), against disability or death.
Our members have the option of registering for online banking, allowing you to transfer funds, pay bills, apply for our services and much more.
Quality Service from local staff with No Fees
You can be assured of a professional service from Credit Union at all times. Our phone lines are open Monday to Saturday for your convenience. You do not pay a transaction fee for saving with us, or borrowing money.
As well as transacting at the counter, members can pay in to their account by direct debit, standing order and credit transfer or by making a debit card payment through online banking.