Find the Perfect Loan for You
Try out our quick and easy loan calculator below
Invest in your education and unlock a world of opportunities with People First Credit Union's low-cost student loan. We're here to support your academic journey every step of the way. We believe in empowering students with the tools for success. Our friendly team will guide you through the application process, making it as smooth and straightforward as possible.
This calculator is for illustrative purposes only, to give you, the borrower, an overview of the potential cost of borrowing. Whilst every care has been made in the production of information, People First Credit Union, or any of its staff, cannot be held responsible for any errors. This calculator only provides an indicative quote and actual repayments may vary. Loans are subject to approval, terms and conditions apply. If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears and this may affect your credit rating which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.
Borrowing with People First CU
- Once you have an active membership with People First CU, you are eligible to apply for a loan with us.
- Our loan assessments are not based on share values - you can apply for any loan amount with just €20 in your shares.
- Top Up loans or Second loans are available to all members
- All loans are individually assessed based on members ability to repay.
Benefits of a Loan with People First CU
- Apply online, in person, over the phone, or on our app.
- Extremely Competitive Interest Rates
- Flexible loan repayment terms are available to suit your needs
- No hidden fees or charges and no penalties for repaying early
- Free Loan Protection Insurance - subject to criteria
Applying for a Loan
Applying for a loan is easy. Decisions are made quickly on loan applications.
You can apply for a loan online, in our offices, by phone or on our mobile app. Click below to apply today.
We’ll be delighted to help you with your loan application.
Please note: You’ll need to provide 3 months' up-to-date bank statements and two recent payslips with your loan application, you will also need to have your account updated with current ID and proof of address.
Loan officers may request additional documentation depending on the loan amount and purpose.