Investing in your future from a lender you trust.
"Unlike our experience with the bigger banks, the credit union experience was definitely more personal and we felt the credit union saw us as people and not just numbers on an application form."
- You can borrow up to €200,000 with a max term of 35 years, interest rate is 3.5% (3.56% APR Variable*)
- A typical mortgage of €180,000 at a rate of 3.5% (3.56% APR variable) over 35 years with 240 monthly instalments costs €1043.93 per month excluding insurance. The total amount to be repaid is €250,497.55
- This is a variable rate loan: The payment rates on this home loan may be adjusted from time to time.
- Warning – Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or any other loan secured on it.
- If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.
*Examples provided are for illustrative purposes only, to give you, the borrower, an overview of the potential cost of borrowing.
The Credit Union, or any of its staff, cannot be held responsible for any errors. Please note that this calculator and example only provide an indicative quote and actual repayments may vary
Mortgages under 100k – 4.5% ( Apr 4.59% based on a mortgage of 99,000 over 35 years)
Mortgages over 100k - 3.5% ( Apr 3.56% based on a mortgage of up to 200,000 over 35 years)
- Maximum loan to value: 90% for first time buyers
- Maximum loan to income: 4 times for first time buyers (combined income where relevant)
- Maximum loan to value: 90% for non-first time buyers
- Maximum loan to income: 3.5 times for non-first time buyers (combined income where relevant)
- Available on a Principal Private Residence only (PPR).
- Properties in the Republic of Ireland only.
- First Charge Security on the property is required.
- You can switch the mortgage loan relating to your principal private residence in Ireland to us.
- No Investment, Buy-to-Let or Self Build properties considered.
- Relevant Insurances required.
- Interest is charged on the reducing balance.
- No penalties if you pay off your mortgage earlier than the originally agreed term on variable rates.
- No pre-prepayment penalties.
- No Arrangement fees.
- Mortgages available to over 18’s only.
Want to talk more?
Send us a Mortgage Enquiry and we will contact you at a time that suits you best: