Current Account Switcher
Are you an Ulster Bank or KBC customer? What’s your next move?
With our new MYCU Current Account and Debit Card, we are well equipped to replace existing banks.
- Use your card on your phone with Apple Pay and Google Pay
- Bank anywhere with Mobile and Online Banking
- Access to your money 24/7
- Can be used in-store, online or at an ATM
- Contactless payments
- Overdrafts available with no surcharge interest
- Transparent fees, no penalty charges
- 24/7 support for lost or stolen debit cards
- Standing orders and direct debits
- Accepted globally anywhere you see Mastercard® Acceptance Mark
- Multi-factor authentication to increase security of electronic payments
- The same local, friendly service from your credit union.
Our staff are on hand to assist you in the switching process, making it as seamless as possible for you.
If you are an existing member, log in to your online banking and click New Current Account.
You can also apply in-branch. Contact our Member Services Centre who will arrange an appointment for you.
To apply for the MYCU Current Account and MYCU Debit Card you are required to be a member of your credit union and be aged 16 years or older. Terms and conditions apply. Overdrafts may be available to MYCU Current Account holders who are aged 18 years or older. Lending criteria and terms and conditions apply.
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. The MYCU Debit Card is issued by UAB PayrNet pursuant to license by Mastercard International Inc. UAB PayrNet is authorised by the Bank of Lithuania under the Law on Electronic Money and Electronic Money Institutions (ref LB001994). Google, Android and Google Pay are trademarks of Google LLC. Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, Apple Watch, Face ID, iPad, iPhone and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.